-
February 6th, 2005, 07:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
everyone who reads this even if your not religous please keep my cousin Jason Cannon in your prayers we were on our way to the friday vegas show and about a half an hour before we arrived we fliped our truck and rolled it three times he is in the hospital and underwent a five hour surgey he is very mangled and depressed he missed the show i tried to contact rebel waltz managment to see if ness would visit him but no luck please pray my cousin will make it thanx
-
February 6th, 2005, 09:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
February 7th, 2005, 01:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Sorry to hear about your accident. You can count my prayers in, too.
-
February 7th, 2005, 02:20 AM
#4
Kematter
Guest
-
February 7th, 2005, 03:33 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Try their publicist:
Melissa Dragich-Cordero
Mad Ink, PR
ph: 310-547.1212
-
February 7th, 2005, 06:36 AM
#6
Inactive Member
All the best mate! Hope your cousin makes a full recovery and that you find some way to get Mike to visit him...it would give you cuz a much needed lift...
I was once in a similar situation to this one...the day I was supposed to see Rancid play in Melbourne in 1998 I had an accident earlier in the day and totalled my radiator...so couldnt go see Rancid! I was fine but something like this makes me realise how much worse it coulda been!
Hope you both pull through!
-
February 7th, 2005, 02:55 PM
#7
Inactive Member
got your back dude. hope you feel better soon.
-
February 7th, 2005, 04:15 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Hope he's back in the pit soon. How are you holding up?
-
February 7th, 2005, 04:58 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I feel horrible, thats why I gotta find someway for him to meet Ness, i cant tell you how much he loves social D and how messed up things are for him right now but thanx for caring everyone and thanx for that number Shelly I just hope she e-mails me back [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
February 7th, 2005, 07:37 PM
#10
Socialdeed
Guest
that sucks dude....was that your cousin that was with us when we got our stuff signed with Mike on the first wiltern show(11/24/04)?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks